Affordable HVAC Services
Licensed • Bonded • Insured • NATE Certified • Energy Star Certified • UBI: 602 691 268 • LNI HEATGL*911MO • CCB (OR License) 187461
Heatguy, LLC's estimates are always free, hourly rates affordable, and our work is of the highest quality. Call us today at (360)253-HVAC to schedule.
- Senior Citizens: $100.00 an hour (one hour minimum) then $50.00 per half hour thereafter.
- Regular Citizens: $125.00 an hour (one hour minimum) then $62.50 per half hour thereafter.
- New construction and retrofits; installation of new units, removal of old if needed.
- Heat pump installation, maintenance and repair.
- Furnace installation, maintenance and repair.
- Central air-conditioning installation, maintenance and repair.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication of basecans, plenums, offsets and metal paper holders.
- Duct Cleaning; $200.00 for first 10 boots, then $10.00 for each additional boot, and $25.00 for each return air
- Duct Blaster Testing (tests just the ducts) $400.00.
- Blower Door Test (tests whole house leakage) $400.00.
Is your furnace running at peak performance?
Save on your energy bill and extend the life of your furnace by having it maintained by a qualified HVAC technician. Proper preventative maintenance via biannual inspection and servicing of your furnace, air-conditioner or heat pump will:
- Assure your unit is running at peak performance.
- Increase your unit's energy efficiency.
- Increase your unit's life span.
- Prevent costly and inconvenient repairs.
The Heatguy HVAC maintenance inspection and service includes:
- 23 point inspection
- filter change
- 6 ounces of environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant if needed. For more information on refrigerants and the environment, please see article from the US EPA: What You Should Know About Refrigerants When Purchasing or Repairing a Residential A/C System or Heat Pump
The US EPA and DOE Energy Star division suggest replacing your furnace or heat pump's filter every three months for best performance and greatest energy savings. More...
Heatguy Care List
Don't want the hassle of having to remember to call someone twice a year to service your HVAC unit? Heatguy understands, but we won't offer you a maintenance agreement or service contract because we don't think they are ethical. Many HVAC companies offer so called "maintenance agreements" in an effort to rope you into paying for service calls in advance and gaurantee your business even if they provide shoddy service but;
- Why sign a contract that forces you to use the same company even if you find a better deal or better service elsewhere?
- Why should some company get the use of your hard earned money for services not yet provided?
- Shouldn't your money be working for you instead someone else?
With our Heatguy Care List, there are no contracts to sign, no money upfront, no strings attached, no pushy sales people to deal with. We do not and will not sell, rent or otherwise distribute your information to any other parties. We will take your information and add it to the Heatguy Care List calendar. Every six months for as long as you like, we will contact you to set an appointment for your unit's health check and preventative maintenance. We're so confident you'll be pleased with our excellent service and great prices that we don't feel the need to ask you to sign a contract. Call us today at (360) 834-9219 and ask to be put on the Heatguy Care List.