Action Hosting - WSI Genesis Google Cloud hosting solutions are designed to meet your growing business needs. Providing the most advance Wordpress development and hosting on the Google cloud.
The Benefits of Daikin Ductless Heat Pumps for Optimal Heating and Cooling
You might not think that a heat pump could be used to cool a building, but that is exactly what happens when you install a split or multi-split type of air conditioning system by Daiken. With the help of innovative inverter technology, this AC provides several benefits.
A ductless heat pump can also be used to heat your home. HeatGuy, LLC, is proud to offer the latest technologies in the HVAC industry. We want all of our Vancouver area customers to enjoy a comfortable indoor environment during every season of the year.
Exploring the Advantages of Daikin Ductless Heat Pumps
If you are shopping for an affordable, energy-efficient solution that will keep your home temperate, a ductless heat pump may be ideal for you. Read more about the benefits of this type of system below:
- Heating: The primary function you might expect a heat pump to perform may be heating, and it can do that quite well. If your home does not currently have ducts, but it has baseboard heating instead, this option could be perfect for you. Baseboard heating systems are known for emitting unpleasant odors. They also consume a significant amount of energy to heat a room. Using space heaters can also be costly in terms of energy and higher heating bills. Even worse, space heaters may be a fire hazard if they are not carefully monitored whenever they are in use. A ductless heat pump is far more energy efficient than a baseboard heating system, and it is a much safer alternative to using space heaters.
- Cooling: Although it may seem counter-intuitive, this type of technology is also utilized for cooling. The Daiken air conditioning split and multi-split AC products can be operated to provide air conditioning in a single room as needed. This may greatly reduce your power bills in the summertime. The indoor units connect to outdoor equipment, and they come in an assortment of styles. Many people prefer this option instead of central air, which does not leave the user with much control or flexibility from room to room. They may also be safer than window AC units, which can provide a means of access to intruders. Split and mini-split air conditioners may be hung from a wall or suspended from a ceiling. This also increases the visual appeal of your home by allowing you to enjoy the view through your windows.
- Moisture Control: Another feature of the Daiken products is their capacity to control the moisture level. The technology manages the humidity levels indoors, humidifying and dehumidifying as needed. This creates a healthier environment at your home or business.
Heating and Cooling Your Home and Office Efficiently
If you live or own a business in the Vancouver area, HeatGuy, LLC, can provide the HVAC products and services you require. Do not hesitate to ask us any questions you might have about Daiken ductless heat pumps for your home or workplace.
Call HeatGuy, LLC, today at 360-253-HVAC, or complete our online form to reach us. We can help you explore Daiken ductless heat pumps and other heating and cooling products.
High-Efficiency Ruud Air Conditioning Provides Affordable Cooling
Energy-efficient Ruud air conditioning solutions are designed to keep your home cool, and your bills low, even in the hottest months. A range of sizes and efficiency levels helps meet your unique cooling requirements and home budget. Whether you live in a cozy condominium or estate home, Ruud has a full line of eco-friendly single-stage, two-stage, and variable speed air conditioners to meet your requirements. Frequent testing for performance and efficiency guarantees your absolute comfort and satisfaction with your investment. Ruud is the preferred choice of homeowners in Vancouver and the surrounding areas of Washington looking for cost-effective heating and cooling.
How to Select Your Ruud Air Conditioner
If your air conditioner is more than 10 years old, its efficiency has declined significantly which could account for your high utility bills. The right Energy Star rated Ruud AC can end your thermostat wars while reducing your cooling expenses. Rated one of the most reliable brands by Consumer Report, each Ruud product is backed by over 100 years of demonstrated performance and quality. We have a team of skilled, experienced and knowledgeable HVAC technicians who are happy to share valuable tips on how to select the right air conditioner for your home.
- Size: With air conditioning contributing to almost 20 percent of your annual energy bill, it is extremely important to select the right Ruud unit. An air conditioner that is too small will struggle to cool a room while one that is too big will cool too quickly to remove the moisture and make the air uncomfortably dry. In addition to your home’s square footage, Energy Star recommends paying attention to the height of your ceilings, size of your windows and doors, number of occupants, and the amount of sunlight your home receives.
- SEER and EER: Every AC unit has a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) and an Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER). The higher the number, the more efficient the unit, and the lower your cooling costs will be. All Ruud air conditioners are Energy Star-rated for their efficiency and eco-friendly features. Some models with efficiencies of up to 20 SEER /13 EER are among the best in the industry. Studies also show that the Ruud Ultra Series provides efficiencies up to 54% higher than typical air conditioning designs, and have an expected lifetime savings of $3,720.
- Quiet operation: Noise is not an issue with Ruud heating and cooling solutions. By streamlining airflow and reducing vibration, the latest variable-speed model runs quieter than other systems available on the market.
- Smart controls: Air conditioners with Intelligent Cooling features (smart controls) allow you to control and adjust temperatures from your smartphone for optimal efficiency. Leveraging the latest in Cloud and Smart Home technology, the Ruud EcoNet App puts control at your fingertips delivering a new level of efficiency, convenience, and comfort.
Expert Sizing and Installation of Ruud Air Conditioners by NATE Certified Technicians
With Ruud, you get what you paid for—reliability, efficiency, and durability. One of our NATE Certified technicians will conduct a detailed evaluation of your home to understand your requirements, and offer the most appropriate Ruud air conditioner for your needs. With your comfort being our top priority, you are assured of an efficient and affordable cooling solution. We can also provide you with regular maintenance services to optimize the efficiency and lifespan of your Ruud system.
Call HeatGuy, LLC today at 360-253-HVAC or fill out our online form with any questions about upgrading or installing a new Ruud air conditioning unit, and we will get back to you soon. We proudly serve the cities and areas surrounding Vancouver, Washington.
Enjoy High Quality Comfort with Ruud Heat Pumps
Designed for optimal comfort and energy savings, Ruud heat pumps are a smart way to heat and cool your home. With the most comprehensive feature lineup in the industry, this trusted brand offers cost-effective, reliable service for years to come.
Advanced technology provides significant and sustained savings on gas and electricity to pay for your system in a short span of time. Whatever type of Ruud HVAC system you choose, your comfort and satisfaction are guaranteed.
Choosing a Ruud Heat Pump that is Right for Your Home
A wide product range with varying levels of efficiency enables you to match your heating and cooling needs and your budget. All models made by this trusted brand are Energy Star rated for their efficiency and low carbon footprint, and deliver seamless service for years. Ruud is the only manufacturer to install the Copeland® Compliant Scroll® Compressor, the industry best, in its entire line of residential heat pumps.
So, how do you decide which Ruud furnace is right for your home? Our highly skilled HVAC technicians share some tips to help you decide.
- Size: Choosing the right size is key to ensuring optimum comfort levels and energy efficiency. Under-sizing will result in your system constantly working (using more energy) to maintain the desired temperature levels, while an oversized heat pump is a waste of energy and money. Insulation and building orientation are key factors which may influence the degree of heat loss in a home, and consequently determine the size of your new heat pump. Outdoor ambient conditions in winter also play a key role in selecting the right unit size.
- SEER and HSPE: The Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating (SEER) and Heating Seasonal Performance Factor (HSPF) determine the efficiency of your heat pump. The higher the SEER or HSPF rating, the more efficient the heat pump. While high-efficiency units may seem like a bigger investment, the operating costs are lower, and the payback period is shorter too. With homebuyers becoming increasingly energy-conscious, a high SEER/HSPF heat pump can also add value to your home.
- Features: A solid weather-proof steel structure gives your outdoor unit maximum durability. Look for galvanized steel and ensure that the cabinet is powder-painted with a high-quality enamel for improved durability and appearance. Noise is not an issue you need to worry about; Ruud units have a grille design that minimizes air restriction and allows the fan to operate more quietly. An easy access control panel simplifies installation and allows our technician to quickly diagnose any issues. We have the training and experience to also efficiently repair and maintain your heat pump.
Expert Installation and Maintenance of Ruud Heat Pumps by NATE Certified Technicians
Rated one of the most reliable brands by Consumer Report, each Ruud heating and cooling solution is backed by over 100 years of demonstrated performance and quality. At HeatGuy, LLC, we offer a wide range of variable speed, three-stage or single stage Ruud heat pumps to meet your needs. Trust in our expertise to find the best fit for your home. With expert installation and regular maintenance by our NATE Certified technicians, you can keep your system at peak efficiency all year round. Count on us for top quality products, workmanship, and customer service.
Call HeatGuy, LLC today at 360-253-HVAC or fill out our online form with any questions about installing or upgrading your Ruud heat pump, and we will get back to you soon. We proudly serve the cities and areas surrounding Vancouver, Washington.
Reliable, Efficient Ruud Gas Furnaces to Warm Your Home for Many Winters
Reliability is of critical importance when it comes to your family’s comfort. Ruud gas furnaces offer greater performance and efficiency, keeping your home warm and your energy bills low. You can confidently expect a quiet operation, fewer cold spots, easy installation and maintenance, energy efficiency, and durability.
Whether you are looking to upgrade a heating system that is more than 10 years old or installing one in your new property, Ruud products provide lasting value. The company was rated as one of the most reliable heating and cooling brands by Consumer Report. Homeowners in Vancouver and the surrounding areas of Washington choose Ruud for its superior indoor comfort, dependability, and energy savings.
Tips for Choosing Your New Ruud Furnace
Selecting a gas furnace can be confusing as there are so many choices that Ruud offers. While each one is backed by more than 100 years of Ruud’s hallmark quality, the various sizes and features available cater to diverse customer needs and budgets. Our skilled HVAC technicians offer useful advice on what to look out for.
- Size: Going by the capacity of your current furnace is not always the ideal option. It could be over or undersized, both of which waste energy. There are many considerations apart from the square footage of your home, including any remodeling that you might have done. For instance, newer energy-efficient windows and insulation when installed properly can mean you may need a smaller furnace.
- AFUE rating: Furnaces come with Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings ranging from 80% to 98%. A higher rating is indicative of greater energy efficiency and furnaces of 90+ AFUE will help you recoup the cost through lower utility bills in a relatively short span of time. With efficiencies as high as 98% AFUE in its product lineup, Ruud offers the maximum savings.
- Features: Corrosion-resistant heat exchangers, direct-drive blower units, induced draft blowers, pressure switches, and an insulated blower compartment (which helps minimize operating noise), are important features to look for in your new furnace. Ruud’s proprietary PlusOne Ignition System with proven direct spark ignition (DSI) is one of the most reliable ignition systems available today. Higher-end models with blocked drain sensors and EcoNet® Control Center offer you peace of mind.
Wide Range of Ruud Gas Furnaces Installed by NATE Certified Technicians
Proper sizing and professional installation are key to avoiding common operational problems with a furnace. The NATE Certified technicians at HeatGuy, LLC can help you make the right choice, and ensure it is fitted and calibrated for maximum comfort and efficiency. We can also provide you with regular maintenance services to ensure your system is in good working order year-round.
Call HeatGuy, LLC today at 360-253-HVAC or fill out our online form with any questions about installing, upgrading, or maintaining your Ruud gas furnace, and we will get back to you soon. We proudly serve the cities and areas surrounding Vancouver, Washington.
Heatguy, LLC. has two divisions; Division One services approximately a 60 mile radius around Vancouver, WA including the Portland, OR metro area with no trip charge within a 40 mile radius of Vancouver. Division Two serves Richland, Kennewick, and Pasco, WA.
We Also Service:
- Amboy, Battle Ground, Beaverton,
- Brush Prairie, Camas, Clackamas,
- Dollar Corner, Fern Prairie, Happy Valley,
- Hazel Dale, Hockinson, Kelso,
- Kennewick, La Center, Lake Oswego,
- Longview, Milwaukie, Orchards, Pasco,
- Portland, Richland, Ridgefield, Troutdale,
- Vancouver, Venersborg, Washougal, Yacolt
- New construction and retrofits; installation of new units, removal of old if needed.
- Heat pump installation, maintenance and repair.
- Furnace installation, maintenance and repair.
- Central air-conditioning installation, maintenance and repair.
- Sheet Metal Fabrication of basecans, plenums, offsets and metal paper holders.
- Duct Cleaning; $400.00 for first 10 boots, then $10.00 for each additional boot, and $25.00 for each return air
- Duct Blaster Testing (tests just the ducts) $400.00.
- Blower Door Test (tests whole house leakage) $400.00.